Paolo has developed deep consulting experience in Information Technology, Digital Transformation, Process Re-engineering, Change Management and Organizational development.
He has led complex Digital Transformation programs including design and implementation of ERP solutions at regional and global level for leading multinational companies in Life Sciences, Consumer Goods and Industrial/Automotive, leveraging new technologies and innovation.
Paolo was promoted toManaging Director in Accenture in 2003, after his previous experience in Andersen Consulting.
- Change Management: process transformation & organizational impact management
- Process knowledge: business process re-engineering, functional and technical skills, industry Best Practices on Life Science and Industrial
- C-level executives management: expectations management, issues and risk management, escalation procedure, communication plan
- Leadership: ability to lead large project teams in complex and multi-cultural environment
- System Integration: strong skills on ERP packages, solution design and implementation (mainly SAP)
Paolo holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Rome “La Sapienza”.
He is fluent in Italian and English.