We ensure that personal data is processed according to applicable lawful bases, and apply internal processes that ensure compliance with local legislation.
We ensure that our clients are aware of their roles in protecting personal data, and work with them under defined contractual terms for the sharing of personal data.
Rights of Data Subjects
Amrop takes the individual rights of data subjects seriously. We respect individuals’ rights:
- to be informed about their data processing
- to have access to their personal data that we may hold
- to rectify and update their personal data
- to erase their data and be forgotten
- to restrict or object to the processing of their personal data.
When required, Amrop offices obtain valid consent from data subjects for the processing of their personal data.