Amrop is among the world’s largest executive search networks with one of the widest geographical footprints in the industry. Amrop was founded on the principles of rigorous standards and commitment to exemplary service, by partner firms that shared a common client-centric and agile approach to executive search and leadership. Today, these principles continue to drive our entrepreneurial culture and global success.
- 1977: Four likeminded executive search firms in France, Italy, UK and USA create the Amrop International network to serve clients internationally.
- 1978: Switzerland, the Benelux and Germany join the growing organisation.
- 1980s: Amrop expands into Brazil, Asia and South Africa.
- 1990s: Amrop continues to expand, especially in Central and Eastern Europe as well as Latin America and Asia
- 2000: Amrop International merges with The Hever Group, who share the same values, propelling it into the Top 7 worldwide executive search firms
- 2009: The Amrop Hever Group rebrands as Amrop
- 2012: Launch of Amrop’s strapline ‘Leaders for What’s Next’
- 2016: Amrop expands its offering beyond retained executive search and launches Leadership Services and Board Advisory practices.
- 2020: Brazil has a new partner, aligned with Amrop Global values and vision. Amrop walks the diversity talk, with 8 Board directors from 8 nationalities, including 3 female directors and its first female Chair.
- 2021: Amrop concludes a strategic partnership with JM Search - a premium executive search firm in the USA
- 2022: Amrop's 45th anniversary
In order to discuss how can we support you in your talent needs in Brazil, get in touch.