Amrop Appoints New Global Practice Leaders
Amrop announces the appointment of new leaders for three global practices, serving the needs of diverse sectors around the world.
Lucie Shaw (UK) will co-lead the Consumer & Retail Practice, together with Maciej Bednarczyk (Poland).
Benoit Lison (Belgium) will lead the Professional Services Practice.
Cecile Hofer (Singapore) and Willem Ledeboer (Netherlands) will co-lead the Financial Services Practice.
Amrop’s full Practice leadership team now consists of:
- Board Services: Svein Ruud (Sweden)
- Consumer & Retail: Lucie Shaw (UK), Maciej Bednarczyk (Poland)
- Digital: Job Voorhoeve (Netherlands)
- Energy & Infrastructure: Roland Theuws (Netherlands)
- Financial Services: Cecile Hofer (Singapore), Willem Ledeboer (Netherlands)
- Industrial: Matthias Rodewald (Germany), Sandy McKenzie (UK)
- Leadership Advisory: Igor Sulik (Slovakia), Juliana John (Germany)
- Life Sciences: Sabine von Anhalt (Germany), Ulrich Thess (Germany)
- Professional Services: Benoit Lison (Belgium)
- Transportation, Shipping & Logistics: Thomas Hofer (Singapore)
Amrop is a global leadership advisory firm, offering retained executive search, board and leadership advisory services. We advise the world’s most dynamic, agile organizations on identifying and positioning Leaders For What’s Next - adept at working across borders, in markets around the world. Established in 1977, Amrop operates in Asia, EMEA and the Americas through 66 offices in 54 countries.
To enable comments sign up for a Disqus account and enter your Disqus shortname in the Articulate node settings.